Sights & Attractions in East Anglia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in East Anglia
Behind the wrought-iron entrance gate to Blickling Estate, two...
|Houses / Mansions||Norwich|
Considered one of the grandest houses of the Elizabethan age...
|Houses / Mansions||Stamford|
Known affectionately as the Ship of the Fens, Ely Cathedral can...
In a Classical Revival building renowned for its grand Corinthian...
|Museums / Galleries||Cambridge|
One of the most splendid mansions in Britain, Holkham Hall is...
|Houses / Mansions||Wells-next-the-Sea|
King's College Chapel
Based on Sainte-Chapelle, the 13th-century royal chapel in Paris...
Lincoln's crowning glory, the Cathedral of St. Mary was for centuries...
The grandest example of Norman architecture in Norwich has a...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe