Sights & Attractions in East Anglia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions East Anglia
|A-B C-E F-H I-L M-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abbey Ruins and Botanical Gardens
This is all that remains of the Abbey of Bury St. Edmunds, which...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Bury St. Edmunds|
The Elizabethan Moot Hall, built of flint and timber, stood in...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Aldeburgh|
A walk here is a journey through the history of Bury St. Edmunds...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Bury St. Edmunds|
This splendid lodging is the scene of Sam Weller's meeting with...
|Hotels||Bury St. Edmunds|
Audley End House and Gardens
A famous example of early-17th-century architecture, Audley End...
|Houses / Mansions||Cambridge|
Blakeney National Nature Reserve
From April to September you can visit these 1,000 acres of grassy...
On the north bank of the Stour, this 16th-century home in East...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Dedham|
Considered one of the grandest houses of the Elizabethan age...
|Houses / Mansions||Stamford|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Explore Cambridge For Less! Book Fr $85+/Nt Hotels.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Cambridge Fr $112+/Nt Expedia
- Starting Fr $146: Great Cambridge Price — $146 Save with Hotels.com, $12/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Cambridge this May Fr $171+/Nt — $171 Expedia
- 4-Star University Arms Fr $177+/Nt — $177 Save with Hotels.com, $148/night less