Sights & Attractions in East Anglia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions East Anglia
|A-B C-E F-H I-L M-N O-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abbey Ruins and Botanical Gardens
This is all that remains of the Abbey of Bury St. Edmunds, which...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Bury St. Edmunds|
The Elizabethan Moot Hall, built of flint and timber, stood in...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Aldeburgh|
A walk here is a journey through the history of Bury St. Edmunds...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Bury St. Edmunds|
This splendid lodging is the scene of Sam Weller's meeting with...
|Hotels||Bury St. Edmunds|
Audley End House and Gardens
A famous example of early-17th-century architecture, Audley End...
|Houses / Mansions||Cambridge|
Blakeney National Nature Reserve
The 1,000 acres of grassy dunes at Blakeney Point are home to...
Behind the wrought-iron entrance gate to Blickling Estate, two...
|Houses / Mansions||Norwich|
On the north bank of the Stour, this 16th-century home in East...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Dedham|
Considered one of the grandest houses of the Elizabethan age...
|Houses / Mansions||Stamford|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's