- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
The Willow Tree
The Willow Tree Review
Plenty of Cambridge residents are happy to drive 20 minutes to this stylish pub in the sleepy village of Bourn. The seasonal menu serves classic British and European dishes with a flourish. Typical dishes include sea bass with saffron sauce, or venison pie topped with creamed potatoes. There's also a selection of pizzas and tapas. For dessert try the chocolate and blueberry tart with Kahlúa mascarpone, or perhaps the "playful plate," a taster menu of traditional British candies. Best of all, the prices are reasonable. Bourn is 10 miles east of Cambridge; take the B1046 for the prettiest drive.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more