- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Jamie's Italian Review
Run by celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, this is one of the busiest restaurants in Cambridge. In truth, the long queues probably have more to do with his star power and the no-reservations policy, but the food also deserves praise. The menu is a combination of authentic Italian flavors and modern variations on the classics; you could opt for the pasta arrabiata, made with bread crumbs and fiery peppers, or fillet of sea bream with garlic, wine, capers, and plum tomatoes. The gorgeous building, a former library, is an attraction in itself. The atmosphere is relaxed and casual, and the prices are lower than you'd expect.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more