- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Old Fire Engine House
Old Fire Engine House Review
Scrubbed pine tables fill the main dining room of this converted fire station near Ely Cathedral. Another room, used when there's a crowd, has an open fireplace and a polished wood floor, and also serves as an art gallery. Among the English dishes are such traditional fenland recipes as pike baked in white wine, as well as eel pie and game in season. Desserts might include treacle pudding (a light, steamed cake) or homemade ice cream. Reserve ahead for afternoon tea (£19.25).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
My friend and I are taking a cruise that ends in Marseille, France. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more