- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Waffle House Review
The perfect antidote to all those heavy English breakfasts, this is the kind of place where walking through the door is enough to make you swoon. It's waffles, waffles, and more waffles on the menu, and the selection is imaginative. Breakfast choices include savory toppings such as smoked salmon; later in the day you can order waffles topped with anything from seared tuna with lime and chili, to hummus and avocado. Or you could skip to dessert and order yours topped with pecans and butterscotch or banoffee sauce (a heavenly mix of banana and toffee).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more