- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Orford Ness Review
A short boat ride beyond Orford Quay lies mysterious Orford Ness, Europe's biggest vegetated shingle spit. A 5-mile-long path takes you through beaches and salt marshes to see migrating and native birds and to discover the secret past of the spit—from 1913 until the mid-1980s it served as a military site. The first experiments with radar were carried out here in the 1930s. If you'd rather sit than walk, take the tractor-drawn trailer tour on the first Saturday of the month, July through September (reservations essential).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more