- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Hoste Arms Review
You'll find this renowned gastro-pub in the village of Burnham Market, 6 miles west of Wells-next-the-Sea. The 17th-century former coaching inn offers such delights as baked cod with beetroot and goat cheese tortellini, and rack of lamb with minted potato croquettes and curly kale. Accompanying the meals is a good range of fine wines. The bar has an open fire, and there's a conservatory and a large terrace for alfresco lunches. Modern or traditional guest rooms are available from around £60.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more