East Anglia Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
East Anglia Restaurant Reviews
In summer the coast gets so packed with people that reservations are essential at restaurants. Getting something to eat at other than regular mealtime hours isn’t always possible in small towns; head to cafés if you want a midmorning or after-lunch snack. Look for area specialties, such as crab, lobster, duckling, Norfolk black turkey, hare, and partridge, on menus around the region. In Norwich there's no escaping the hot, bright-yellow Colman's mustard, which is perfect smeared gingerly on some sausage and mash.
Browse East Anglia Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's