All East Anglia Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
East Anglia Hotels
|A-C D-G H-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This nicely spruced-up former coaching inn in the heart of tow . . .
|$$||Bury St. Edmunds|
Bailhouse & Mews
In a 14th-century baronial hall near the cathedral, the welcoming. . .
This seaside hotel attracts return customers with its fresh, contemporary. . .
This half-timber Elizabethan building reveals its long history. . .
In a market town 5 miles southeast of Blakeney, Byfords epitomizes. . .
On a budget? Visiting out of term time? Like many universities. . .
This Georgian house, full of such interesting period details as. . .
Crown and Castle
Artsy, laid-back, and genuinely friendly, this little gem occupies. . .
The Crown Hotel
Overlooking a tiny park in the middle of Wells-next-the-Sea, this. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe