- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The major points of interest in this part of west-central England—Bath, the Cotswolds, and Cheltenham—are one way to organize your explorations. Bath, in the southwestern corner of this area, is a good place to start; it can also be visited on a day trip out from London. The Cotswolds, about two hours northwest of London by car, cover some of southern England's most beautiful terrain. The area's small roads make for wonderful exploring, but public transportation is limited. To the west of the Cotswolds lies the city of Cheltenham, an elegant former spa town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's