- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
With about 5,300 inhabitants, Tetbury claims royal connections. Indeed, the soaring spire of the church that presides over this Elizabethan market town is within sight of Highgrove House, the Prince of Wales's abode. The house isn’t open to the public, but you can book well in advance for a tour of the gardens. Tetbury is known as one of the area's antiques centers.
Tetbury at a Glance
Elsewhere in Bath and the Cotswolds
- Castle Combe
- Chipping Campden
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's