Sights & Attractions in Bath and the Cotswolds
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Bath and the Cotswolds
Hidcote Manor Garden
Laid out around a Cotswold manor house, Hidcote Manor Garden is...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Chipping Campden|
Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana made their home at...
|Houses / Mansions, Gardens / Arboretums||Tetbury|
Number 1 Royal Crescent
The majestic arc of the Royal Crescent, much used as a film location...
Roman Baths and the Pump Room
The hot springs have drawn people here since prehistoric times...
|Museums / Galleries||Bath|
Browse All Bath and the Cotswolds Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Bristol this Jun Fr $132+/Nt Expedia
- Jun deal: Redwood & Country Club Fr $79+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Book the Hilton Bristol 3 Nts in Jun Fr $158+/Nt — $158 Expedia
- Bristol Savings! Book at Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton Fr $113+/Nt — $113 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Bristol this Jun Fr $132+/Nt — $132 Save with Expedia, $37/night less