Shopping in Bath and the Cotswolds
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shopping in Bath
Bartlett Street Antiques Centre
This place has more than 50 showcases and stands selling every...
|Antiques / Collectibles||Bath|
Bath Christmas Market
For 18 days in late November and early December, the outdoor...
|Crafts, Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Bath|
Bath Sweet Shop
The city's oldest candy store, Bath Sweet Shop boasts of stocking...
|Food / Candy||Bath|
Beaux Arts Ceramics
This shop carries the work of prominent potters....
|Ceramics / Glassware||Bath|
The covered Guildhall Market, open Monday through Saturday 9-5...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Bath|
This pretty lane is lined with shops selling antiques and secondhand...
|Books / Stationery||Bath|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $142-$165 -- Central London Hotel Through Summer, 30% Off ibis London Euston St. Pancras
- $133 & up -- London: 4-Star Hotel near City Center, $200 Off Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- $1699 & up -- London, Paris & Rome 9 Nts. w/Air & Train Europe Express
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- London and Paris Experience — $4,979 IExplore