- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Bistrot Coco Review
Stone steps lead down to this intimate basement bistro where red lamps fringed with tassles, a wood-burning stove, and a little bar with a ceiling papered with French icons like the Eiffel Tower are the backdrop for classic French dishes. You might expect a warm goat's cheese salad, navarin of lamb, snails or frogs' legs, which you can accompany with a glass or two from the carefully selected wine list. There's a sheltered courtyard for warm days and a two-course lunch for £10.
- Address: 30 Cambray Pl., Cheltenham, GL50 1JP
- Phone: 01242/534000
- Location: Cheltenham
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Author Rachel Joyce got to know the English countryside incredibly well while researching her recently ... Read more
For a taste of ancient relaxation, visit the Roman Baths and Pump Room at Bath, England.... Read more
London is 2012's "it" spot, with its popularity booming as it hunkers down to host the Olympics... Read more