- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Jamie's Italian Review
Part of a chain owned by celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, this buzzing brasserie is a cheerful counterpoint to Bath's predominantly sedate tone. The dining areas, spread over two floors and including a rooftop terrace, have a contemporary, slightly industrial feel. Expect dishes typical of Oliver's straightforward Italian rustic style, such as bruschetta, crispy polenta chips, or wild rabbit tagliolini. Desserts include ice creams with a variety of toppings. It can get busy, but you can take advantage of the all-day service by coming during off-peak hours.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Author Rachel Joyce got to know the English countryside incredibly well while researching her recently ... Read more
For a taste of ancient relaxation, visit the Roman Baths and Pump Room at Bath, England.... Read more
London is 2012's "it" spot, with its popularity booming as it hunkers down to host the Olympics... Read more