- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
The Chef's Table
The Chef's Table Review
On Tetbury's Antiques Alley, this trendy eatery is a blend of farmhouse kitchen and designer chic, with a few tables and chairs next to an open kitchen. You can come for breakfast, a light lunch, or dinner with more substantial choices like chicken Kiev with garlic and parlsey butter, perhaps followed by a delicious banana cake with rum and muscavado jelly. Reserve ahead because of the limited dining space. If you can't get a seat, don't despair—all dishes are available for a takeout lunch, and cheeses, hams, and organic bread are sold at the downstairs delicatessen.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
Author Rachel Joyce got to know the English countryside incredibly well while researching her recently ... Read more
For a taste of ancient relaxation, visit the Roman Baths and Pump Room at Bath, England.... Read more
London is 2012's "it" spot, with its popularity booming as it hunkers down to host the Olympics... Read more