- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Tuesday Market Review
Supposed to be the largest street market in the Cotswolds, the Tuesday Market takes over the center of the main street between 8 am and 2:30 pm, with a mix of household goods, fruits and vegetables, and some arts-and-crafts and jewelry stalls. Check out this market, which is no newcomer: it was chartered in 1227.
- Address: High St., Moreton-in-Marsh
- Location: Moreton-in-Marsh
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Can both be done on the same day without rushing? Read more
· News & Features
Author Rachel Joyce got to know the English countryside incredibly well while researching her recently ... Read more
For a taste of ancient relaxation, visit the Roman Baths and Pump Room at Bath, England.... Read more
London is 2012's "it" spot, with its popularity booming as it hunkers down to host the Olympics... Read more