- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Sally Lunn's Review
Small and slightly twee, this tourist magnet near Bath Abbey occupies the oldest house in Bath, dating to 1482. It's famous for the Sally Lunn bun, actually a semisweet bread served here since 1680. You can choose from more than 30 sweet and savory toppings to accompany your bun, or turn it into a meal with such dishes as duck with orange-and-cinnamon sauce. There are also economical lunch and early-evening menus. Daytime diners can view the small kitchen museum in the cellar (30p for nondining visitors).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
Author Rachel Joyce got to know the English countryside incredibly well while researching her recently ... Read more
For a taste of ancient relaxation, visit the Roman Baths and Pump Room at Bath, England.... Read more
London is 2012's "it" spot, with its popularity booming as it hunkers down to host the Olympics... Read more