- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Queen's Head Review
An excellent and convivial stopping-off spot for lunch or dinner, this pub has a courtyard out back that's a quiet retreat on a summer day. Expect to rub shoulders with the local painters and decorators as well as passing tourists. Besides standard pub grub, including sandwiches, baguettes, and sausage and mash, there are daily specials such as homemade fish pie, and liver and bacon with onion gravy. Opposite on the green are some working stocks that you can try out.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Author Rachel Joyce got to know the English countryside incredibly well while researching her recently ... Read more
For a taste of ancient relaxation, visit the Roman Baths and Pump Room at Bath, England.... Read more
London is 2012's "it" spot, with its popularity booming as it hunkers down to host the Olympics... Read more