- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Wheatsheaf Inn Review
This pub, traditional on the outside, comfortably comtemporary and stylish on the inside offers a snug coffee lounge and adjoining restaurant, which specializes in Modern British fare. On the menu you might see such light dishes as smoked Bibury trout, deviled whitebait or wild boar prosciutto with figs. More-substantial fare might include steaks with sauces, wild sea bass with truffle mash. In summer, the courtyard garden makes an ideal spot for an elderfower and mint cocktail and alfresco dining. The inn also offers 13 stylish, uncluttered bedrooms and a spa.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
Author Rachel Joyce got to know the English countryside incredibly well while researching her recently ... Read more
For a taste of ancient relaxation, visit the Roman Baths and Pump Room at Bath, England.... Read more
London is 2012's "it" spot, with its popularity booming as it hunkers down to host the Olympics... Read more