Nightlife & the Arts in Bath and the Cotswolds
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bath and the Cotswolds Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The 10-day Literature Festival in October brings together world-renowned...
Cheltenham's famous Music Festival, held over 10 days in early...
New Brewery Arts
A theater, an exhibition space, and a café are found in New Brewery...
The city's only vegetarian pub (now with one meat dish on offer...
Pub aficionados will relish the friendly, unspoiled ambience...
For five days in early June, the Science Festival attracts leading...
A gemlike Regency playhouse from 1805, the Theatre Royal has...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe