- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
The basement of city hall, near the cathedral, houses this charming and popular café–restaurant. Try open-face sandwiches or cake and coffee after sightseeing. The dinner menu features French-Danish dishes and various cuts of beef and lamb grilled on a lava-rock barbecue. Exposed brick walls, curved white ceilings, and low lights give some local flavor, as does a courtyard with town views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
I am planning a trip to Sweden & Denmark with my husband and two children (ages 8 & 9) and would greatly appreciate advice and suggestions for our trip.
Our tentative plan looks like this:
Stockholm, Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more