- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
Madam Sprunck Review
Tucked back behind the walking street is a popular and romantic restaurant-café in a half-timber building with a lovely garden courtyard, with picnic tables and its own beer tap. The café menu includes open-face sandwiches and some of the best burgers and brunch in town. Dinner options consist of set and à la carte menus of French-inspired dishes. It also has a good beer and wine selection and serves cocktails in the evenings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
I am planning a trip to Sweden & Denmark with my husband and two children (ages 8 & 9) and would greatly appreciate advice and suggestions for our trip.
Our tentative plan looks like this:
Stockholm, Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more