Madam Sprunck Review
Tucked back behind the walking street is a popular and romantic restaurant-café in a half-timber building with a lovely garden courtyard, with picnic tables and its own beer tap. The café menu includes open-face sandwiches and some of the best burgers and brunch in town. Dinner options consist of set and à la carte menus of French-inspired dishes. It also has a good beer and wine selection and serves cocktails in the evenings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's