- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Historically a fishing village, this elegant seaside town with a population of about 6,000 is now a suburb of Copenhagen. It's also home to Louisiana, a fantastic modern art museum. In summer the town's many cottages fill with vacationers, and the gardens come alive with vibrant colors. The town takes its name from the plant humle (hops), which is abundant in the area.
Humlebæk at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's