- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Trains run every 20 minutes from Copenhagen, and the 45-minute journey to Helsingør costs DKr 110. These trains originate in the Swedish city Malmö. Ferries, including some that take cars, also run every half hour between Helsingør and its Swedish twin city, Helsingborg, with a round-trip costing DKr 46. Helsingør is also the starting point for a regional railway that provides excellent connections to Fredensborg and Hornbæk. Antique trains—"Veterantog"—periodically run on this line in the summer.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe