Zealand Travel Guide
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
The goddess Gefion is said to have carved Zealand (Sjælland) from Sweden. If she did, she must have sliced the north deep with a fjord, while she chopped the south to pieces and left the sides bowing west. Though the coasts are deeply serrated, Gefion's myth is more dramatic than the flat, fertile land of rich meadows and beech stands.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best Zealand restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in Zealand
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- Book Now & Save! Flights to Copenhagen From 697 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book in Copenhagen: Save at the Cabinn Metro in Jun Fr $112+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Copenhagen for Less: Hotels Fr $121+/Nt Travelocity
- Copenhagen 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1485 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 10 Nt Cruise! Royal Caribbean International Fr $599 Expedia
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's ... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Now59° F Clear 82% Humidity June 18, 2013 at 7:50PM
Check historic weather for your trip datesArriving:
Places To Explore
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
Friday afternoon-Our family planned a weekend trip to Copenhagen in April. Read more