Restaurant Beghuset Review
This handsome restaurant in the center of the town has rustic stone floors and green-and-gold painted doors. It's named Beghuset (Pitch House) because this is where Dragør's fishermen used to boil the pitch that waterproofed their wooden ships. The Danish dishes on the menu include lemon sole with pearl barley risotto and chive sauce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
My sister and I are planning a VERY last minute trip to Europe at the end of March (3/27-4/1). Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more