Getting Here and Around
To reach Klampenborg take a regional train (in the direction of Nivå) or S-Train C to Klampenborg Station; both leave from the major train stations in Copenhagen. The trip takes about 15 minutes and traverses four zones (DKr 40 for a one-way ticket). Both Bakken and Dyrehaven are walking distance from Klampenborg Station. For Bellevue Beach, take Bus 14 from Klampenborg Station. Horse-drawn carriages are available for hire in Dyrehaven.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe