Getting Here and Around
Charlottenlund is a 15-minute S-train ride from the Central Station on the C line. Trains leave every 10 minutes. Alternatively, take Bus 14, which leaves from several points in Copenhagen. For the Ordrupgaard museum, take the S-train from major Copenhagen stations to Klampenborg or Lyngby Stations where you can catch Bus 388. Bus 169 leaves from Charlottenlund Station. Get off at Hovmarksvej, a 15-minute walk from the museum. Alternatively, take the train from Charlottenlund Station to Klampenborg Station and follow the above directions. Bus and train rides from Copenhagen to Charlottenlund traverse three zones, so a one-way ticket costs DKr 30.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe