Side Trips from Copenhagen Travel Guide
A raft of museums and theme parks can be found in the towns around Copenhagen. Most are reachable by bus or S-train and make for easy excursions from the capital.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best Side Trips from Copenhagen restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in Side Trips from Copenhagen
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
With its rich history, intoxicating culture, and gorgeous mix of architecture, Cambodia serves up sights ... Read more
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Now46° F Light Drizzle 100% Humidity Dec 10, 2013 at 3:50AM
Check historic weather for your trip datesArriving:
Places To Explore
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more