Side Trips from Copenhagen Travel Guide
Plan Your Side Trips from Copenhagen Vacation
A raft of museums and theme parks can be found in the towns around Copenhagen. Most are reachable by bus or S-train and make for easy excursions from the capital.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best Side Trips from Copenhagen restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in Side Trips from Copenhagen
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
Now52° F Clear 62% Humidity April 19, 2014 at 4:50PM
Check historic weather for your trip datesArriving:
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
We returned yesterday from a quick, but enjoyable nine-day vacation to Norway and Denmark and will try to finish up our trip report promptly, before work gets the better of us. Read more