Side Trips from Copenhagen Travel Guide
A raft of museums and theme parks can be found in the towns around Copenhagen. Most are reachable by bus or S-train and make for easy excursions from the capital.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best Side Trips from Copenhagen restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in Side Trips from Copenhagen
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- Book Now & Save! Flights to Copenhagen From 505 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- May deal: Copenhagen Marriott Fr $321+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Visit Copenhagen for Less: Hotels Fr $189+/Nt Travelocity
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! Royal Caribbean International Fr $749 Expedia
- Destination Denmar! Travel to Copenhagen From $947 RT — $947+ STA Travel
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Now46° F Clear 76% Humidity May 23, 2013 at 11:50PM
Check historic weather for your trip datesArriving:
Places To Explore
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Friday afternoon-Our family planned a weekend trip to Copenhagen in April. Read more
So, I'm back from my amazing 3 week trip in Scandinavia with my dad. It was epic! And since not many people on this board know the finer details of traversing these beautiful countries I thought I share Read more