Side Trips from Copenhagen Travel Guide
A raft of museums and theme parks can be found in the towns around Copenhagen. Most are reachable by bus or S-train and make for easy excursions from the capital.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best Side Trips from Copenhagen restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in Side Trips from Copenhagen
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
Last week, JW Marriott Hanoi debuted in Hanoi, Vietnam, following in the footsteps of two other JW Marrio... Read more
Overlooking the Place de la Concorde, Paris's storied Hôtel de Crillon has joined the Rosewood Hotels... Read more
A new small ship company, Pearl Seas Cruises, has announced its 2015 Caribbean season, with itineraries... Read more
Now41° F Overcast 100% Humidity Dec 13, 2013 at 9:50AM
Check historic weather for your trip datesArriving:
Places To Explore
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more