Sights & Attractions in Jutland
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Aalborg
The baroque Cathedral Church of St. Botolph is dedicated to the...
Next to Budolfi Kirke is the 15th-century Monastery of the Holy...
Jens Bang Stenhus
The local favorite landmark is the magnificent 17th-century Jens...
|Houses / Mansions||Aalborg|
Jomfru Ane Gade
In the center of the old town is a street named, as the story...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Aalborg|
KUNSTEN Museum of Modern Art Aalborg
The blocky marble-and-glass structure of the North Jutland Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Aalborg|
Just north of Aalborg at Nørresundby (still considered a part...
V & S Distillers
In many parts of the world, Aalborg is identified more as a brand—a...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe