Pakhuset Restaurant Review
In this quaint harbor setting, you'll be able to savor fresh fish done right. The restaurant displays numerous replicas of figureheads that had washed ashore—the flotsam from the many shipwrecks that have happened around Skagen over the years. The originals are in a museum in Gothenburg, but even the copies are worth admiring. You won't go wrong with the au gratin fish of the day, accompanied by Skagen ham and a red onions compote.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's