- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Billund Airport is 3 km (2 mi) northeast of downtown. Car rentals are available here, but Buses 117, 406, and 907X can take you into the city center in approximately 15 minutes. (Bus 406 also runs directly to Kolding.) A free shuttle bus goes to Hotel Legoland. Other buses will take you to Århus, Esbjerg, Kolding, Vejle, or Odense.
If you're coming by car from Ribe, follow Route 32 approximately 10 km (6 mi) out of town, then take Route 425 toward Billund Airport. The drive takes approximately 45 minutes.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe