Constructed between the 13th and 15th century, this is Denmark's only purely Gothic cathedral. The intricate wooden altar covered with gold leaf was carved by German sculptor Claus Berg. Beneath the sepulcher are the bones of St. (King) Knud, killed during a farmers' uprising in 1086, and his brother.
Toward pedestrian zone of Skt. Knuds Kirkestræde, in front of Andersen Park, Odense, Denmark