Getting Here and Around
From Svendborg, follow Johannes Joergensens Vej and turn left on Sundbrovej, which takes you across the Svendborgsound bridge (toll DKr 205). Once across, turn left at the first traffic light, and continue along Eskaervej. Follow this until it becomes Troense Strandvej. The trip should take approximately 25 minutes.
Bus 200, run by Fynbus, takes passengers from Svendborg to Troense every hour. The trip takes 30 minutes and costs DKr 17. From mid-May through mid-September, the century-old schooner M/S Helge sails to Vindebyoere, Troense, and Valdemars Castle on Tåsinge.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe