- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Outside Nyborg Slot, this restaurant does a brisk lunch business, serving traditional Danish meals to diners who enjoy a view of the castle and its tree-lined moat. The menu is basic meat and potatoes, with such dishes as flæskesteg (sliced pork served with the crisp rind).
- Address: Slotspl., Nyborg, 5800
- Phone: 65/31-02-02
- Location: Nyborg
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. and Oct.--Mar.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Odense: Book 3 Nts in Jun at AnsGar Fr $144+/Nt Expedia
- Odense Savings! Book 3 Nts in Jun at Plaza Fr $162+/Nt Expedia
- Book 4-Star Radisson Blu H.C. Andersen , Odense Fr $143+/Nt — $143 Save with Expedia, $23/night less
Friday afternoon-Our family planned a weekend trip to Copenhagen in April. Read more
So, I'm back from my amazing 3 week trip in Scandinavia with my dad. It was epic! And since not many people on this board know the finer details of traversing these beautiful countries I thought I share Read more
Can you please help me with some logistics. Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more