Restaurant Under Lindetræet
Restaurant Under Lindetræet Review
The snug corner restaurant, situated in the same cozy, cobblestone neighborhood as the Hans Christian Andersen House, serves seasonal Italian and French-inspired dishes using Danish ingredients, such as grilled redfish with boiled potatoes. Reservations are recommended. Three-course and five-course dinner menus are available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
My sister and I are planning a VERY last minute trip to Europe at the end of March (3/27-4/1). Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more