Getting Here and Around
From Copenhagen, take the E20 west toward Odense. Cross the Storebætsbro (aka the Great Belt Bridge; 18 km[11 mi]) linking Zealand with Funen (toll DKr 205 per car) and follow signs to Nyborg. The drive should take approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
DSB trains travel from Copenhagen and Odense to Nyborg every half-hour. From Copenhagen, the trip takes approximately 75 minutes and costs DKr 186 (one-way); from Odense, it's 15 minutes by train and costs DKr 44. Fynbus operates a bus to Nyborg, which leave every half-hour from Odense. The one-hour, less-than-direct trip costs DKr 57 (one-way). Nyborg Reiser runs the city's public transportation services.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe