- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The shiny computer-metered Mercedes and Volvo cabs aren't cheap. The base charge is DKr 24-DKr 40, plus DKr 11.50-DKr 15.80 per kilometer, depending on the time of day. A cab is available when it displays the sign "fri" (free); you can hail cabs, pick them up in front of the main train station or at taxi stands, or call for one. Outside the city center, always call for a cab, as your attempts to hail one will be in vain. Please note that calling a cab is more expensive than hailing one.
Amager Øbro Taxi (35/51–51–51. www.amagerobrotaxi.dk.)
Koøbenhavns Taxa (35/35–35–35.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe