- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Copenhagen Airport is 10 km (6 mi) southeast of downtown in Kastrup. The 20-minute taxi ride downtown costs DKr 190–DKr 250, depending on route and time of day. The city's sleek and affordable subterranean train system takes about 14 minutes to zip passengers into Copenhagen's main train station. Buy a ticket (DKr 28.50) upstairs in the airport train station at Terminal 3. Trains depart every 4 minutes during the day and every 15 minutes during night hours. Trains also travel from the airport directly to Malmö, Sweden (DKr 60), leaving every 20 minutes and taking 20 minutes in transit. Trains run from 5 am to midnight. On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, trains run all night. Note that a free airport bus connects the international terminal with the domestic terminal.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe