Sights & Attractions in Copenhagen
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Copenhagen
|A-C D-J K-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The four identical rococo buildings occupying this square have...
|Castles / Palaces||Copenhagen|
This museum chronicles the working class from 1870 to the present...
|Museums / Galleries||Copenhagen|
This peaceful, leafy cemetery in the heart of Nørrebro is the...
This masterpiece of fantasy and architecture is Europe's oldest...
Trees, flowers, ponds, sculptures, and a spectacular 19th-century...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Copenhagen|
A large, ornate chimney makes this mid-19th-century brewery visible...
|Wineries / Breweries||Copenhagen|
If you're nostalgic for 1960s counterculture, head to this anarchists'...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Towns||Copenhagen|
Surrounded by canals on three sides, the massive granite Christiansborg...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's