- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Don't be put off by the fact that Geranium is located in Parken, Denmark's national football (soccer) stadium; this modern northern European kitchen gives Noma a run for its money. Chefs Rasmus Kofoed and Søren Ledet put a modern touch on classic Scandinavian cooking by using molecular gastronomy and other advanced techniques. They source products from biodynamic farmers (that is, those who follow a system of organic and holistic cultivation) to create vegetable-centric masterpieces. A seven-course menu might include venison covered with a thin layer of smoked lard and served with beets, mushrooms, and forest herbs. For dessert, there's elderberry jelly. An organic vegetarian menu and individual courses are also on offer. All menus can be enjoyed with wine or juice pairings, for an extra charge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
I will be in Copenhagen from 18th to 21st april. Read more