- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This lively eatery is the place to go for French brasserie dishes. Its accomplished chef and owner, Mikkel Egelund, satisfies with classics like entrecôte with béarnaise and crispy fries, moules marinière (mussels steamed in white wine and herbs), or salad Niçoise. Also good is the plateau de fruits de mer (a platter of "fruit" of the sea), with lobster, oysters, and shrimp. Enjoy a predinner drink at the brass bar or have after-dinner coffee or a cognac on the patio. The restaurant has an à la carte menu for lunch and dinner, and a three-course dinner prix-fixe for DKr 300.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
I will be in Copenhagen from 18th to 21st april. Read more