- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kong Hans Kælder
Kong Hans Kælder Review
Five centuries ago this was a vineyard; now it's the site of one of Scandinavia's finest restaurants. Chef Thomas Rode Andersen's French- and Danish-inspired dishes employ local ingredients and are served in a medieval subterranean space with whitewashed walls and vaulted ceilings. Try the trio of caviars or roasted lobster as a starter.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
I will be in Copenhagen from 18th to 21st april. Read more