- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Peder Oxe Review
On a 17th-century square, this lively, countrified bistro has rustic tables and 15th-century Portuguese tiles. All entrées—among them grilled steaks, fish, and the best burgers in town—come with salad from the excellent self-service bar. Tables are set with simple white linens, heavy cutlery, and opened bottles of hearty French wine. A clever call-light for the waitress is above each table. In spring, when the high northern sun is shining but the warmth still hasn't kicked in, you won't do badly sitting outside in the Gråbrødretorv (Gray Friars' Square) sipping drinks wrapped in one of the blankets left out on the wicker chairs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
We returned yesterday from a quick, but enjoyable nine-day vacation to Norway and Denmark and will try to finish up our trip report promptly, before work gets the better of us. Read more