- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nørrebro Bryghus Review
This award-winning microbrewery was an instant hit when it opened in 2003. It has 160 seats in a two-story restaurant as well as a beer garden in summer. It has made over 50 beers and always has 12 on tap. Lunches include salads, sandwiches, and burgers; in the evening you can order prix-fixe dinners of between three and four courses. Dishes feature beer as an ingredient, and knowledgeable staffers can suggest beer pairings. Brewery tours are also available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
I will be in Copenhagen from 18th to 21st april. Read more