- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Yan's Wok Review
Hong Kong-born chef Yan mans the wok here, serving regional Chinese cuisine, such as peppery dishes from the Szechuan province; aromatic shredded duck; or stir-fried lamb with ginger, spring onion, and chili. The spicy gong-bao chicken with chili and cashews is addictive. Decorated with simple white linens and black leather chairs, Yan's is a longtime favorite with locals, many of whom regard it as the best Chinese restaurant in the country.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
I will be in Copenhagen from 18th to 21st april. Read more