- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Yan's Wok Review
Hong Kong-born chef Yan mans the wok here, serving regional Chinese cuisine, such as peppery dishes from the Szechuan province; aromatic shredded duck; or stir-fried lamb with ginger, spring onion, and chili. The spicy gong-bao chicken with chili and cashews is addictive. Decorated with simple white linens and black leather chairs, Yan's is a longtime favorite with locals, many of whom regard it as the best Chinese restaurant in the country.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
I am looking at booking a holiday for next Summer starting in Stockholm then to Oslo, then Oslo to Copenhagen. Would this be the correct order, or would you suggest a different route?
I am thinking Read more