- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fisketorvet Shopping Center
Fisketorvet Shopping Center Review
Built in what was once Copenhagen's old fish market, this popular mall is near the canal, south of Centrum and within walking distance of Dybbølsbro Station and the Marriott Hotel. It includes 100 shops, including chain clothing stores (Mango, H&M) and shoe shops (there's the ubiquitous Ecco) as well as a a smattering of jewelry, watch, and stereo retailers. Fast-food outlets abound, and there are 10 cinemas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
We returned yesterday from a quick, but enjoyable nine-day vacation to Norway and Denmark and will try to finish up our trip report promptly, before work gets the better of us. Read more