- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Danish Silver Review
Owned by longtime collector Gregory Pepin, Danish Silver houses a remarkable collection of classic Georg Jensen designs, including holloware, place settings, watches, and art-deco jewelry. Pepin, an American who has lived in Denmark for many years, is an expert on Danish silver design, so if you're in the market, it's well worth a visit.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
I will be in Copenhagen from 18th to 21st april. Read more